To our friends at DICEWe respect your work, and in the case you are not content with us displaying your work on the pages of The Mirror's Edge Archive, we will remove any of it immediately upon your request. Please send an e-mail to [email protected] if you'd like to talk.
If you're not a a developer at DICE, you'll have to play by the rules and open a formal takedown request. To do so, please follow the instructions below.
This notification is initiating a legal process - please be careful to provide accurate infomration. You may wish to first consult with an attorney to determine whether the content you are reporting is in fact infringing and not protected by fair use, license, or other legal basis. Please note that takedown notices received through any other means of contact will not be processed!
Please note, that we will only process complaints that meet the following requirements:
- Please provide us with your name and the legal basis on which you are the legal owner of the corresponding resource.
- Describe the exact location of the infringing resource by providing us with the exact URL. If you are reporting multiple files, ensure that each link is in an individual line. Wildcards and other unprecisce selectors are not supported.
- Your request must not contain any attatchments.
- Include links to infringing resources directly in your message.
- Make sure, that you can receive message on the email address from which you contact us.
- Anonymous or incomplete messages will not be processed.
admin abuse owner at webmaster ( some this third second fourth level public domain registry ) mail dot service de com